Admission dates and procedures are published on the “News” page of the Program’s web site.
The applications must include:
- An electronic application form (electronic form);
and the following documents, to be mailed after filling out the electronic application form:
- Course transcript of the undergraduate degree.
- Copy of undergraduate degree or statement of the fulfillment of the requirements for the degree before the start of the M.Sc. Program. The document must have a seal of authenticity from a notary house, or can be validated at the admission’s office by presenting the original document);
- Copy of the Identity Card and CPF (with seal from notary house);
- Copy of Birth Certificate (with seal from notary house);
- Copy of the passport with photo and personal data, and a copy of the respective visa from the Immigration Office for foreign candidates (with seal from notary house);
- A 3cm X 4cm photo;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Two letters of recommendation from university professors or qualified professional who can assess the potential of the candidate to pursue advanced studies (a letter template for recommendation can be downloaded from: DOC – PDF).
The applications can be handed in person at the Program’s Office or mailed to the following address:
UFSC-CTC-DAS/PGEAS-Secretaria, SALA 214
Caixa Postal 476
Note: foreign candidates, once accepted, should also present a students visa.
The Graduate Program offers a limited number of scholarships. The scholarships are allocated to candidates at the beginning of the academic year, based on the academic ranking established by the selection process. As in-program candidates finish their degrees, scholarships are made available which will be granted to the candidates with the best academic record.