Alexandre Trofino Neto
- Research Interests: Analysis and control of uncertain systems, nonlinear systems, and systems with switching structures; applications in refrigeration system control, wind power systems, and the brain-computer interface.
Alex Sandro Roschildt Pinto
- Research Interests: Genetic algorithms, computer aggregation, load balancing, parallel and distributed computing, and Wireless Sensor Networks.
Carlos Barros Montez
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Middleware, Adaptive Scheduling, Digital Interactive TV.
Daniel Ferreira Coutinho
- Research Interests: Robust Nonlinear Control, Filtering and State Estimation, Quantized Systems and Applications to Biotechnology, Robotics, Power Electronics and Energy Systems.
Daniel Juan Pagano
- Research Interests: Nonlinear Dynamic Systems, Nonlinear Control, Control applications in power electronics, microgrids and renewable energies. Instrumentation for flow measurement in multiphase flows.
Edson Roberto de Pieri
- Research Interests: Robotics, Control Theory, Nonlinear Systems, Mechatronics Systems.
- Research Interests: Systems Optimization, Distributed Optimal Control, Distributed MPC, Application in Oil and Energy Systems.
Eugênio de Bona Castelan Neto
- Research Interests: Multivariate Control, Constrained Control, Mechatronics Systems.
Fabio Luis Baldissera
- Research Interest: Dynamic Systems, Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems, Supervisory Control Theory and Formal System Verification.
- Research Interests: Power Electronics and Applications, Electric Actuation, Photovoltaic Energy, Wind Energy, DC Current Microgrids.
- Research Interests: Modeling and Verification of Discrete Event Sytems, Embedded Systems Development, Networks and Distributed Systems.
Jomi Fred Hübner
- Research Interests: Artificial Intelligence, Multiagent Systems.
Joni da Silva Fraga
- Research Interests: Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance, Real-Time Systems, Computer Security.
José Eduardo Ribeiro Cury
- Research Interests: Control, Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems, Performance Evaluation.
Júlio Elias Normey Rico
- Research Interests: Predictive Control, Dead-time Systems, Energy Systems, Oil and Natural Gas.
Leandro Buss Becker
- Research Interests: Modeling and Design of Cyber-Physical and Real-Time Embedded Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Applications with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).
Luiz Cláudio Villar dos Santos
- Research Interests: Embedded Systems, Modeling and Functional Verification of Integrated Hardware and Software Systems.
Marcelo Ricardo Stemmer
- Research Interests: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Pattern Recognition (Neural Networks, HMM, SVM, GMM, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, etc.), Applications to Automation and Mobile Robotics.
Max Hering de Queiroz
- Research Interests: Discrete Event Systems.
- Research Interests: Control, Modeling and Mechatronics.
Ricardo Alexandre Reinaldo de Moraes
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Networks for Industrial Applications, Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems.
Ricardo José Rabelo
- Research Interests: Virtual Enterprises and Collaborative Networks, System Integration and Software Engineering, Perofrmance Evaluation.
Rodolfo César Costa Flesch
- Research Intersts: Process Control, Measurement Instrumentation and Automation, Predictive Control.
Rodrigo Castelan Carlson
- Research Interests: Control and Automation Applied to Traffic Systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
Rômulo Silva de Oliveira
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Operational Systems.
Ubirajara Franco Moreno
- Research Interests: Nonlinear Systems, Mechatronic Systems.
Werner Kraus Junior
- Research Interests: Control and Automation Applied of Traffic Systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
- Research Interests: Multiagent Systems, Expert Systems, Knowledge Representation.
- Doctoral Degree: Universitat Karlsruhe, Germany (1990)
- Postdoctoral Degree: IRIT – Université Toulouse I, France (2003 – 2004)
- CV Lattes