Alexandre Trofino Neto
- Research Interests: Analysis and control of uncertain systems, nonlinear systems, and systems with switching structures; applications in refrigeration system control, wind power systems, and the brain-computer interface.
Alex Sandro Roschildt Pinto
- Research Interests: Genetic algorithms, computer aggregation, load balancing, parallel and distributed computing, and Wireless Sensor Networks.
Carlos Barros Montez
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Middleware, Adaptive Scheduling, Digital Interactive TV.
Daniel Ferreira Coutinho
- Research Interests: Robust Nonlinear Control, Filtering and State Estimation, Quantized Systems and Applications to Biotechnology, Robotics, Power Electronics and Energy Systems.
Daniel Juan Pagano
- Research Interests: Nonlinear Dynamic Systems, Nonlinear Control, Control applications in power electronics, microgrids and renewable energies. Instrumentation for flow measurement in multiphase flows.
Edson Roberto de Pieri
- Research Interests: Robotics, Control Theory, Nonlinear Systems, Mechatronics Systems.
- Research Interests: Systems Optimization, Distributed Optimal Control, Distributed MPC, Application in Oil and Energy Systems.
Eugênio de Bona Castelan Neto
- Research Interests: Multivariate Control, Constrained Control, Mechatronics Systems.
Fabio Luis Baldissera
- Research Interest: Dynamic Systems, Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems, Supervisory Control Theory and Formal System Verification.
Felipe Gomes de Oliveira Cabral
- Research Interests: Discrete Event Systems (SEDs), SED fault diagnosis, SED Supervisory Control and Smartgrids.
- Research Interests: Modeling and Verification of Discrete Event Sytems, Embedded Systems Development, Networks and Distributed Systems.
Jomi Fred Hübner
- Research Interests: Artificial Intelligence, Multiagent Systems.
Joni da Silva Fraga
- Research Interests: Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance, Real-Time Systems, Computer Security.
José Eduardo Ribeiro Cury
- Research Interests: Control, Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems, Performance Evaluation.
Júlio Elias Normey Rico
- Research Interests: Predictive Control, Dead-time Systems, Energy Systems, Oil and Natural Gas.
Leandro Buss Becker
- Research Interests: Modeling and Design of Cyber-Physical and Real-Time Embedded Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Applications with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).
Luiz Cláudio Villar dos Santos
- Research Interests: Embedded Systems, Modeling and Functional Verification of Integrated Hardware and Software Systems.
Marcelo Ricardo Stemmer
- Research Interests: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Pattern Recognition (Neural Networks, HMM, SVM, GMM, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, etc.), Applications to Automation and Mobile Robotics.
Marcelo de Lellis Costa de Oliveira
- Research Interests: Airborne wind energy (AWE), system modeling, control design, filtering and estimation, and industrial automation.
- See more.
Max Hering de Queiroz
- Research Interests: Discrete Event Systems.
- Research Interests: Control, Modeling and Mechatronics.
Ricardo Alexandre Reinaldo de Moraes
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Networks for Industrial Applications, Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems.
Ricardo José Rabelo
- Research Interests: Virtual Enterprises and Collaborative Networks, Systems Integration and Software Engineering, Performance Evaluation.
Rodolfo César Costa Flesch
- Research Intersts: Process Control, Measurement Instrumentation and Automation, Predictive Control.
Rodrigo Castelan Carlson
- Research Interests: Control and Automation Applied to Traffic Systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
Rômulo Silva de Oliveira
- Research Interests: Real-Time Systems, Operational Systems.
Ubirajara Franco Moreno
- Research Interests: Nonlinear Systems, Mechatronic Systems.
Werner Kraus Junior
- Research Interests: Control and Automation Applied of Traffic Systems and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
- Research Interests: Multiagent Systems, Expert Systems, Knowledge Representation.
- Doctoral Degree: Universitat Karlsruhe, Germany (1990)
- Postdoctoral Degree: IRIT – Université Toulouse I, France (2003 – 2004)
- CV Lattes